Water Purifier Faucet 2 Points Gooseneck Faucet Household Drinking Tap Water Purifier Three Fork Water Purifier

Water purifier faucet 2 points gooseneck faucet household drinking tap water purifier three fork water purifier accessories

Water purifier faucet 2 points gooseneck faucet household drinking tap water purifier three fork water purifier accessories

Relatively seller thank for the fine and fast delivery. I would recommend this seller. I will purchase more now
Product of wonderful quality! The seller quickly manufactured the order and mailed the goods! I recommend this retail store.
I was surprised by the speed of delivery, because traffic monitoring is not working well. Replacement parts are fine, I have not tried them yet, nonetheless they should work perfectly.
Very good seller, super fast delivery, I recommend to everyone
Got rather quickly, about two weeks. The device quality, I am satisfied



  • Type: Water Filter Parts
  • Model Number: Reverse Osmosis 41

  • The Faucet Features:

    1.Standard non air gap faucet

    2.Fits all under counter water filter systems

    3.Uses 1/4" PE Tubing

    4.Material: Stainless steel tube, the bottom of the whole copper chrome, ceramic cartridge

    5.Widely used in various types of pure water, water filters, water purifiers, water softeners, water electrolysis machine

    Specification:

       - Valve, 1/4\'\' turn Ceramic Cartridge

       - Inlet Tubing: 1/4” (Standard)

    Operation Rating:

       - Operating Pressure: 125 psi

       - Temperature Range: 3oC - 90oC

    Packing List:

    Faucet × 1pcs

    Connection/installation Parts × 1set

    Packing Detail:

    The faucet is packed inside plastic bag then into a boxQQ20180322073846QQ20180322074026QQ20180322074036QQ20180322074044QQ20180322074130QQ20180322074141QQ20180322074149QQ20180322074159

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Portable Rechargeable Nebulizer 110V 240V Home Care Automizer Mini Nebulizer Humidifier Children Adult Care Handheld Nebulize

    Kemei Men S Professional Barber Clippers Hair Clipper Trimmer KM 830 Hair Cutting Machine

    1PC HEPA Filter For Electrolux Cleaner ZS203 ZT17635 ZT17647 ZTF7660IW ZTF7616 ZTI7650 ZT6707 Vacuum Cleaning Parts