Professional Electric Nose Hair Trimmer Nose Clipper Razor Ear Hair Removal Face Care Shaving Razor For
Professional Electric Nose Hair Trimmer Nose Clipper Razor Ear Hair Removal Face Care Shaving Razor for Men Battery Powered

Fast delivery. Everything is rather high quality. But I have not really checked it yet. Check out, accomplish your goal.
I have actually bought 3 pieces, most satisfied, every day a different price who needs it will seek out 3 weeks and a machine in the home I recommend
well packed, 3 weeks goods at home, good quality solution recommended
Awesome, as described, shipping time very fast, thirteen days to Slovakia. Suggested seller.
Everything is just very! Fast shipping. It works, secure. I've been using it for a few days now.

Battery Powered Portable Electric Nose Hair Trimmer Nose Clipper Razor Ear Hair Removal Face Care Shaving Razor for Men
Features:
Three-dimensional arch segment, no damage to the nasal cavity.
Designed to trim ear hair and nose hair.
360 degree rotate, can capture the long nose in any direction.
Waterproof design, wet or dry clean and sanitary.
Curved, hypoallergenic and stainless steel blade.
Small and lightweight design, great for travel carry.
Descriptions:
Clear cap to protect the blade, long service life
Rubber sliding ON/ OFF switch, convenient and safe.
Powered by 1 AA battery (not included), low power consumption.
Specifications:
Power: 1x AA battery (not included)
Material: plastic and metal
Size: 25*130mm
Color: silver & black
Package included:
1 x Nose Hair Trimmer
1 x Cleaning brush







Comments
Post a Comment