Fine Tuning R Obtuse Angle Ceramic Cutter Head Smart Touch USB Lithium Battery Charging LCD Display

Fine-tuning R obtuse angle ceramic cutter head smart touch USB lithium battery charging LCD display mute kit hair clipper

Fine-tuning R obtuse angle ceramic cutter head smart touch USB lithium battery charging LCD display mute kit hair clipper

Actual very good quality and fast shipping, I recommend it, a new warm greeting from The world.
Excellent seller sent right away reached 13 days ahead of me. I recommend everyone a fantastic product.
Cool product. Perfect workmanship. Fast shipping. I hope it will work well. I recommend the salesman.
I order the second time, the goods came quickly, almost everything corresponds to the description.
Great product. Beautiful design and chic. I used it. The product is quite good, beautiful and elegant.



  • Brand Name: MARSKE
  • Charging Time: 2h
  • Voltage: Global Universal(100-240V)
  • Target Audience: Universal
  • Blade Material: Titanium Alloy
  • Power Type: Rechargeable/Electric Both Work
  • Usage Time: 160Mins

  • Dear buyer friend:

            When you can see this, it proves that you are not only looking at the price. You are a person who has his own unique taste and no low-level taste. I should praise you for your good taste. My goods must not be the lowest price. But I can guarantee that my goods are good. Logistics in many countries around the world is free. The logistics options are guaranteed and legal. The logistics that the goods are sold are all logistics information. The customers can find their own goods. Therefore, I provide good products, free and legal logistics, shopping experience is very good, the unit price is higher than others, I do not have the lowest unit price of the whole network, you need to find the cheapest and most garbage products, please do not here. waste time. But if you are looking for the most cost-effective goods, then all of my goods are all carefully tested by me, I hope you can shop happily.

     

    Estimated time of logistics

    1) Normal situation: arrive at the destination around 16-35 days.

    2) Except for special circumstances (including but not limited to: force majeure, customs inspection, policy adjustment, holidays, etc.).

    Logistics company promises timeliness

    Brazil promised to arrive 90 days, and other countries promised to arrive for 60 days.

     

    Dear friends, because some of the products have built-in lithium batteries, customs clearance time varies from country to country, and it is necessary to take the special logistics channel of the customs, so the arrival time of the logistics provider provides the above.

     
    MARSKE MS-5007Professional Hair Clipper One Build-in comb Rechargeable Waterproof  Hair Trimmer Machine Cordless LCD Display
     
    Professional waterproof hair clipper with LCD display .
    7-level waterproof automatic grinding ceramic alloy cutter head
    Precision steel blade to ensure constant and precise cutting
    Durable and sharp adjustable hair clipper
    R type obtuse processing technology, even if you never cut hair, it is safe
    Cord/cordless,can be used with or without the cord
    Low noise and low vibration
    100V-240V Globally voltage, it could be used in all over the world
    Built-in high performance rechargeable lithium battery
    For your baby safety ,please choose it ,it can help you
    100% Original factory packaging
    It can be used for salon or personal care use or home use
    It can be used for child or baby or man or woman or old people or pet
     
    Packing of MARSKE MS-5007 hair clippers: 
    1 x hair clipper 
    1 x power supply 
    1 x Limit comb
    1 x cleaning brush 
    ​1 x Comb
    Lubricating oil is liquid, belongs to the contraband goods, the airline and customs don\'t accept, we removed it, please note !
    MS-5007_05MS-5007_06MS-5007_07MS-5007_08MS-5007_09MS-5007_10MS-5007_11MS-5007_12

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Portable Rechargeable Nebulizer 110V 240V Home Care Automizer Mini Nebulizer Humidifier Children Adult Care Handheld Nebulize

    Kemei Men S Professional Barber Clippers Hair Clipper Trimmer KM 830 Hair Cutting Machine

    1PC HEPA Filter For Electrolux Cleaner ZS203 ZT17635 ZT17647 ZTF7660IW ZTF7616 ZTI7650 ZT6707 Vacuum Cleaning Parts