5x Brush 5x HEPA Filter For Neato Botvac 80 70e 75 85 Robotic Cleaner Free Shipping
5x Robot Cleaner Side Brush and 5x HEPA Filter for Neato Botvac 80 70e 75 85 Robotic Cleaner

filter arrived just in the package. happy that a whole. seemingly created soundly. not yet installed.
Thank you seller. The filter came up without damage. Delivery your five weeks. I will still get from this seller
Fast delivery. Corresponds to the description. I like to recommend.
Did not expect such a rapid delivery. Everything fits the description.
The filter is actually super, delivery in three weeks! I recommend the seller!
Delivered fairly quickly, but the packaging to get such a thing could be more reliable to do. I am satisfied with the purchase, I think I will get one more later


5x Brush & 5x HEPA Filter for Neato Botvac 80 70e 75 85 Robotic Cleaner
Items Include:
5x Neato Botvac Filters
5x Neaot Botvac Side Brushes
Compatible Models:
Neato Botvac 70e 75 80 85













Comments
Post a Comment