12PCS Replacement ToothBrush Heads Oral Hygiene For Oral B Electric Toothbrush 3D White Vitality Triumph Teeth
12PCS Replacement ToothBrush Heads Oral Hygiene For Oral B Electric Toothbrush 3D White Vitality Triumph Teeth Cleaning EB17

Actual very good quality and fast shipping, I recommend it, some sort of warm greeting from The country of spain.
Excellent seller sent rapidly reached 13 days before me. I recommend everyone a great product.
Cool product. Perfect workmanship. Fast shipping. Hopefully it will work well. I recommend the salesperson.
I order the second time frame, the goods came quickly, every thing corresponds to the description.
Good product. Beautiful design and chic. I used it. The product is incredibly good, beautiful and elegant.

4PCS Sensitive Clean electric toothbrush Replacement brush heads EB-17A Oral care For Oral B toothbrush Oral Hygiene 3D White
Compatible With The Following Oral B Electric Toothbrushes:
Oral B Vitality Precision Clean
Oral B Professional Care Series
Oral B TriZone | Advance Power | Triumph | 3D Excel
Oral B Plak Control 3D | Duo | Travel
Oral B Triumph Professional Care
Oral B Sensitive Clean | White Clean | Interclean
Oral B Pro Health Precision Clean, Dual Clean
Oral B Vitality Dual Clean Precision Clean, Dual Clean, Trizone, Sensitive, Floss Action , Pro white
Does Not Fit Oral-B Sonic Toothbrushes
Products are brand new and manufacturer sealed. Not made by Oral B.
















Comments
Post a Comment