Stainless Steel Gooseneck Double Valve Faucet 2 Points Double Outlet 3 Fork Faucet Pure Water Machine

Stainless steel gooseneck double valve faucet 2 points double outlet 3 fork faucet pure water machine

Stainless steel gooseneck double valve faucet 2 points double outlet 3 fork faucet pure water machine


filter emerged just in the package. lucky that a whole. seemingly created soundly. not yet installed.
Many thanks seller. The filter came without damage. Delivery a few weeks. I will still buy from this seller
Fast shipping and delivery. Corresponds to the description. I would recommend.
Did not expect such a fast delivery. Everything fits the description.
The filter is usually super, delivery in three weeks! I recommend the seller!
Sent fairly quickly, but the packaging for such a thing could be very reliable to do. I am satisfied with the particular purchase, I think I will get one more later



  • Type: Water Filter Parts
  • Model Number: HARATA-1814

  • This faucet includes accessories 
     
    Baby Name: Double outlet gooseneck faucet
     
    Specifications: Tap to table height: about 19CM, then 2 points PE pipe
     
    Material: All copper chrome, ceramic valve core
     
    This product is widely used in various types of pure water machine, water filter, water purifier, soft water machine, electrolysis water machine and so on. It is the preferred product of various types of medium to high-grade residential, villas, apartments, commercial office buildings and various types of public buildings.
    Friendly reminder: Before installing the faucet, you should rinse the dirty water, residue, sand, and impurities left in the water pipe before installing the faucet!
    QQ20180331080350QQ20180331080411QQ20180331080420QQ20180331080509T1chbVXmdlXXah2qs._111249TB2cxH3cOBnpuFjSZFzXXaSrpXa_!!137077304

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Portable Rechargeable Nebulizer 110V 240V Home Care Automizer Mini Nebulizer Humidifier Children Adult Care Handheld Nebulize

    Kemei Men S Professional Barber Clippers Hair Clipper Trimmer KM 830 Hair Cutting Machine

    1PC HEPA Filter For Electrolux Cleaner ZS203 ZT17635 ZT17647 ZTF7660IW ZTF7616 ZTI7650 ZT6707 Vacuum Cleaning Parts