SKYMEN Vacuum Cleaner Carbon Motor Brush Accessories For Kirby Classic Heritage Legend Omega Tool New
SKYMEN Vacuum Cleaner Carbon Motor Brush Accessories For Kirby Classic Heritage Legend Omega Tool New

all perfectly! last but not least a week. original! think. I'll order more...
Product came according to the announcement and in best condition, very fast shipping, well done to the seller, note 12.
Very high quality and did not consider too long to arrive. Very happy customer.
Well packaged. In the job checked. I recommend the seller. Thank.
I received it nowadays, very fast the shipment, when I try it I will check the usefulness, for now they are packed, and even in that state they occupy a little space.

Vacuum Cleaner Carbon Motor Brush Accessories For Kirby Heritage Legend Tool New
Features:
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Fit for: For Kirby Classic(1CR), Classic III(2CB), Omega(1CB), Tradition(3CB), Heritage, Heritage II, Legend, Legend II
- Carbon motor brushes are one of the most components for power tool.
- Worn brushes are often the cause of a poorly running motor.
- Replacing brushes can fix an intermittent motor.
- New brushes can restore a motor\'s electric braking.
Note:
- Transition: 1cm=10mm=0.39inch
- No retail package.
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Package includes:
- 1 x Carbon Brushed(other accessories demo in the picture is not included.)









Comments
Post a Comment