LED Display Negative Ion Steam Spray Straight Hair Double Sided 3D Comb Tourmaline Ceramic Straightening
LED display negative ion steam spray straight hair Double-sided 3D comb Tourmaline ceramic straightening straight hair splint

Thank. Parcel arrived rapidly. I like it. Good quality
My partner and i liked it very much. Very first time that I used this as well as I'm very pleased with it. Hopefully it will last long. Thanks to vendor. Recommend.
The seller sent the particular order the next day, went to the ekb about two weeks. Somewhere after 1 . 5 several weeks they were notified that the package did not pass the traditions, the seller said that this is a blemish and you need to look at the trail number through the Russian deliver site. Indeed, everything has been fine on the mail website, so it can help someone. Propose
The delivery is quickly, the packaging is powerful, every little thing is whole, business, the salesperson is well done, he composed, he announced and so on. this really is my first product, therefore overall not bad
Excellent layout, excellent manufacturing. Comfortable in addition to clean and soft. A great product. I recommend the product along with the seller.

Estimated time
1) Normal situation: arrive at the destination around 16-35 days.
2) Except in special circumstances (including but not limited to: force majeure, customs inspection, policy adjustment, holidays, etc.).
Logistics company promises timeliness
Brazil promised to arrive for 90 days, and other countries promised to arrive for 60 days.



















Comments
Post a Comment