Free Shipping Meat Grinder Parts Plastic Gear Fits Moulinex HV6 DR7 DR8 HV8 DKA1 DKA2 SKU
2pcs Meat Grinder Spare Parts Mincer Gears fit Moulinex HV6 HV8 HV10 Tefal T-Fal

It truly is less than a month before Krasnodar, it came without harm, it was a great fit, on account of the seller for an inexpensive value.
Delivery almost a month. Everything came down. As in the job, have not tried.
Well grouped together. Delivery standard - 30 days (a little more). Previous to that, I bought from one more seller, but I packs it poorly. Now I will probably buy from this. Thank!
I'm shocked. 21 days to Ukraine Kherson. Seller Esteem. So everyone would work. We make a second order.
Filtering arrived. Everything is fine, received up like family. Unit vacuum cleaner in the photo. Deal was not tracked. The seller may be trusted.

Meat grinder gears Mincer spare parts fit Moulinex HV6 (ADR7, ADR8);HV8(DKA1,DKA2)
1.Material:POM
2.Home electrical kitchen appliance parts, meat grinder gears, mincer gears
3.The package contains 2 gears
4.SKU:9999990036, MS-4775455, TF005, MS007,SS-989659
5.Suitable for:
Moulinex HV6 (ADR7, ADR8),HV8(DKA1,DKA2 DKA14E, ME605, ME606, ME611, ME651, ME656, ME657, ME658, ME610, ME625, ME645, ME665), Hv10 (ME850)
Tefal/T-fal:LE HACHOIR 1500, LE HACHOIR 1700, HACHOIR 1800















Comments
Post a Comment