1pcs Knife For Meat Grinder For Vitek Meat Grinder Parts Generic Brand Blade Knives Spare

1pcs knife for meat grinder for vitek meat grinder parts Generic brand blade knives spare parts for meat grinders

 1pcs knife for meat grinder for vitek meat grinder parts Generic brand blade knives spare parts for meat grinders


filter emerged just in the package. fortunate that a whole. seemingly produced soundly. not yet installed.
Thank you so much seller. The filter came without damage. Delivery your five weeks. I will still order from this seller
Fast transport. Corresponds to the description. I would recommend.
Did not expect such a quickly delivery. Everything fits typically the description.
The filter is definitely super, delivery in 3 weeks! I recommend the seller!
Provided fairly quickly, but the packaging for such a thing could be very reliable to do. I am satisfied with the particular purchase, I think I will get one more later



  • Type: Meat Grinder Parts
  • Model Number: vitek

  •  
    product description:
     
    This is the home of the meat grinder general enema special knife net, knife board, knife head, Meat Grinder Screw Mincer Auger  you can manually cut the filament or thicker use of this knife net irrigation, the product for vitek Universal major brands (as long as the size is suitable) Such as 380,
    382,383,385,386,387,388 Etc.
    Please wait before you buy and align the size!
     
    Packaging includes:1pcs  knife
    IMG_20170915_180543_IMG_20170915_175626_IMG_20170915_175835_IMG_20170915_175441_

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Portable Rechargeable Nebulizer 110V 240V Home Care Automizer Mini Nebulizer Humidifier Children Adult Care Handheld Nebulize

    Kemei Men S Professional Barber Clippers Hair Clipper Trimmer KM 830 Hair Cutting Machine

    1PC HEPA Filter For Electrolux Cleaner ZS203 ZT17635 ZT17647 ZTF7660IW ZTF7616 ZTI7650 ZT6707 Vacuum Cleaning Parts