ANIMORE Oral Irrigator Portable Dental Water Flosser Water Jet Teeth Cleaner For Tooth Cleaning Care Interdental

ANIMORE Oral Irrigator Portable Dental Water Flosser Water Jet Teeth Cleaner For Tooth Cleaning Care Interdental Brush OI-05

ANIMORE Oral Irrigator Portable Dental Water Flosser Water Jet Teeth Cleaner For Tooth Cleaning Care Interdental Brush OI-05

Article of very good quality and rapid shipping, I recommend it, the warm greeting from The country of spain.
Excellent seller sent right away reached 13 days ahead of me. I recommend everyone a fantastic product.
Cool product. Perfect workmanship. Fast shipping. Hopefully it will work well. I recommend the salesperson.
I order the second time period, the goods came quickly, every thing corresponds to the description.
Good product. Beautiful design and stylish. I used it. The product is quite good, beautiful and elegant.



  • Item Type: Oral Irrigator
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Power Source: Dry Battery
  • Brand Name: ANIMORE
  • Type: Electric Oral Irrigator
  • Model Number: OI-05
  • Commodity Quality Certification: 3C,CE

  • ANIMORE Oral Irrigator Portable Dental Water Flosser Water Jet Teeth Cleaner For Tooth Cleaning Care Interdental Brush OI-05

     

    _01_02_03_04_05_06_07_08

    _09_10_11HAOPING_01HAOPING_02HAOPING_03

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Portable Rechargeable Nebulizer 110V 240V Home Care Automizer Mini Nebulizer Humidifier Children Adult Care Handheld Nebulize

    Kemei Men S Professional Barber Clippers Hair Clipper Trimmer KM 830 Hair Cutting Machine

    1PC HEPA Filter For Electrolux Cleaner ZS203 ZT17635 ZT17647 ZTF7660IW ZTF7616 ZTI7650 ZT6707 Vacuum Cleaning Parts